9/30/09

57

It was 57 degrees this morning. Have I mentioned that I hate Fall? I don't like the cool air or the leaves or the weather. The beach looks deserted and empty, my ferns look like old ladies with thinning hair, and the summer flowers are starting to look faded and out of place. My feet are cold and the sun seems extra bright. I have to start thinking of a way to bring in the plants that are on the patio and not junk up the place. I am sure this is just a short cool snap but I still don't like it. I think I even like the humid, muggy days better than this.

2 comments:

  1. Now granny, you know that fall nip was pleasant this morning. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything is better than hot. you can always put on more clothes but in summer you can only take off so much before getting arrested or making youger people gag.
    popeye

    ReplyDelete