12/10/09

WHITE COLLAR

HAAAAAA!
THE BITCH IS
BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!


Since I know that my two or three faithful readers are REALLY missing me and this wonderful, informative blog, I found a way to post.



White Collar
Not a lot of shows on TV are worth a shit. Most are slightly boring and not much on plot. But the new one on USA called White Collar is great. I like the plot about a Con Artist and a FBI man working together to solve cases. Although that theme is not new this show adds a lot of twist and turns and the relationships and interactions between characters make it really good. If you can see the Pilot first it really helps to tie all the info together. I like the actors and I think the writers are really good. (I really enjoy the character named Mozzie. and Neal is easy to watch too.) The show has a good sense of humor and lots of twist and turns. The writers are onto a good thing with this one if they just don't screw it up now. The network is only running re-runs until Jan. 19Th when it will be on Tuesday nights at nine o'clock. If you get a chance to watch try to catch the pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment