10/6/09

Old Farve?


I watched The Vikings and Packers game last night. I don't usually watch pro ball but I wanted to see Brett Farve play. It was a great game. And Old Farve was really something. It was good to see him dominate the game and his passes were like lasers. He said that it wasn't a revenge thing but come on, it had to be great for him to defeat the team that didn't want him. (It seemed to me that the Packers quarterback spent a lot of his time getting sacked.) Farve will be 40 in October and he closed out his 30's with a bang.The only problem I have with Farve is that grizzly look. Get a little hair color and shave those grey whiskers. It was good to see him play so well after all the yakking about his age and his indecision on retirement. I may have to watch the rest of the Vikings games. I agree with Shaquille tweet. . . .
Return of the old legendary bastards inc. Brett Favre.- Ceo Shaq Oneal- Cfo
"Old people dont retire,we continue to rule."

No comments:

Post a Comment