11/24/09

Being a BItch. . . and enjoying it!


Yeah, I know of several folks here who are probably referring to me as the crazy, old MEAN bitch who lives in THAT building. They are right. What they see as mean I see as standing up for myself. There was the woman who was banging on the door across from us on a Sunday morning at 6 am. I ask what the hell was her problem to which she answered, 'they won't open the door'. I told her that she was waking up the entire building. She said I should close my door. I said she should close her mouth, before I came out in my thin nylon gown and closed it for her. She shut up and stopped knocking at least for a while. Then there is Pretty Boy that I always make fun off. Now there are the six boys between age 8 and 13 who played football on the little strip of grass between buildings from noon until dark yesterday. That puts them within about 12 feet of my patio. Playing wasn't the problem. All the screaming, yelling and bouncing the football off the building was the problem. And the fact that the dogs did not stop barking at them for 5 hours. I had the daughter call the office. They workers told them to go to the huge playground in the complex. They were leaving then anyway so they left. They were back today. So I didn't call the office. I told them what the guy said, and suggested they do it. One said they were told to be quiet not go to the playground. SO I told him that they were not being quiet and I could just call the office and check. They left. Then There is the guy who comes out with his lab and half breed mutt and chases the ducks, never picks up poop and allows his dog to come up to my dogs who are on their patio. (And that lab can shit like a horse.) SO Stretch (who thinks he can take that lab down) and I go out and Stretch raises hell. The stupid lab pops over to the fence and the guy strolls up grinning. He always looks either sleepy or high. I look him and his dogs and ask if they aren't suppose to be on a leash. His smile fades and he ambles off to his building. Yeah, I'm getting a reputation. AND you know what? I don't give a shit!

1 comment:

  1. halley, im sure there are a number of good assisted living homes on the coast. what are you waiting for?
    popeye

    ReplyDelete