11/18/09

HOT MEN

The star of the "Twilight" vampire flick was beat out by Johnny Depp to win People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" honors. It was the second time Depp, the edgy actor who plays Captain Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies, got the nod from People. And senior editor Kate Coyne predicted it won't be the last time for "the king of cool with the killer cheekbones." "Johnny Depp was someone who was sexy 10 years ago," Coyne said on CBS's "Early Show." "He'll be sexy 10 years from now. He's someone who appeals to multiple generations of women." And YES HE DOES!!!! He is one fine looking man. Just cause I'm old doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking. Depp was a dark horse to win this year. His biggest movie was "Public Enemies," which did okay at the box office.
Matt Bomer the actor from Houston Texas who stars on White Collar was named Sexiest Rising Star. I agree. That's another good looker. I like the show he is on. It's different and somewhat intelligent and he makes the watching easy.

The British actor who stars in the Twilight movies was wanted by some of the younger set but he was hit by a string of rumours earlier this year (09) which suggested the cast and crew on the vampire films were offended by the star's stinky body odour. And now the heart-throb has confirmed the stories - admitting he rarely washes his clothes because he is constantly living out of a suitcase. He said, "It gets to the point where even I can't stand the air around me. My personal hygiene - it's so disgusting! Really, it's that I have very few clothes that I like and I'm travelling all the time so I can't really get any more. And when I shake my head there is the cloud of dandruff that I just tell them to brush off." UGH!! I like good looking CLEAN men. So 'Edward' go take a shower! Oh yeah, we could have gotten this on the front of People.




No comments:

Post a Comment