11/13/09

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?


What is with all the blogs writers!!!?? You all wrote good stuff, got us all addicted to reading the blogs with morning our coffee and then you just stopped. It's a little like being broke and out of cigarettes. You start to really need one. I realize that all you folks are busy (blag, blag, blag), but damn this is just not fucking right!!! I write on this silly thing that no one reads. I know this since I have not had a comment on this dribble in 6 damned months. You good writers with something good to say and the skill to say it just throw up your hands and walk away. Three of these blogs are from the Houston area, but I won't call any names. It is really starting to get on my last nerve. Maybe blogs have gone out of style and I missed it. Since I hate Facebook I am sort of left in the dark. You guys are like Hollywood actors who wanted a fan base and then when you get it you sneak away whispering 'I vont to be alone.' Like I say I'm starting to get really pissed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment